“The Seven Seas Experience”
Good Morning! Sawasdee Ton Chow!
· Fried Eggs—Sunny side up/Over easy*
· Omelet—with your favorite filling: tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, ham, cheese/or just plain*
· Egg Benedict – Pimalai—two poached eggs, English muffins, home-marinated salmon gravlax and Hollandaise sauce*
· Egg Benedict – Ham —two poached eggs, English muffins, grilled ham and Hollandaise sauce*
· Scrambled Eggs—plain*
· Scrambled Eggs— with salmon gravlax
· Poached Eggs— two poached eggs on English muffins
· Boiled Eggs—please specify boiling times in minutes
· Bagel—salmon gravlax, shallot, caper, dill & cream cheese
· Oatmeal—served with cinnamon sugar. Please choose your preferred milk: full cream, low fat or soya
• Pancakes—with banana or plain served with butter & maple syrup
• Waffle—with berries compote, whipping cream & icing sugar.
• Pimalai’s French toast—with butter & maple syrup.
* All the egg dishes served with bacon, grilled sausage & vegetables
· Miso soup with condiments
· Chicken wonton soup topped with fried garlic & spring onion
· Pan fried chicken or pork gyoza with dip
· Steamed pork or shrimp dim sum with sour soy sauce.
· Thai omelet—with your choice of chicken or pork and jasmine rice
· Fried Eggs – “Kaikata” North-Eastern Thai style—with pork sausage, minced Chicken meat, chopped
spring onions, dash of soya sauce.
· Boiled rice—with your choice of minced chicken or minced pork
· Wok fried jasmine rice—with your choice of chicken, pork or prawn
· Stir fried noodle—with your choice of chicken, pork or prawn